Sackey & Co. | Private Sales is proud to report our sale of this 2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
The 997 GT2 RS’s production numbers, combined with the last-of-an-era 6-speed manual transmission, Mezger engine, and hydraulic steering, will ensure this car stands the test of time in terms of collectibility and desirability. This is the only turbocharged, manual-transmission “RS” car ever produced.
This example has been completely pampered throughout its life. Details are as follows:
* Delivered in Guards Red with Gold wheels and a Black/Red interior.
* 1 of ~110 USA-delivered examples.
* 2,750 miles.
* Specified from the factory with highly-desirable bucket seats & carbon fiber interior options.
* Serviced annually at Porsche, with records from new.
* All-original, immaculate condition. Zero track use, etc.
* Full-body clear bra.